What are scholarship exams to study for abroad?Updated on: Aug 29, 2023
There are several scholarship exams in India that can help students secure funding for studying abroad. Some of the prominent scholarship exams include:
- JEE: Certain universities abroad consider this engineering entrance exam and provide scholarship opportunities based on performance.
- ICAR All India Entrance Examination: This agriculture entrance exam has scholarships available for Indian students studying agriculture abroad.
- NSE: This merit-based scholarship exam provides scholarships for higher education, including studying abroad.
- IELTS and TOEFL: Some universities offer scholarships based on scores in IELTS or TOEFL, English proficiency exams required for admission to universities abroad.
- Cambridge Assessment English Exams (CAE): Range of English language exams considered by universities abroad could potentially leading to scholarships.
Remember to check the official websites of these exams or scholarship providers for the latest information on availability and criteria. Additionally, researching specific scholarship programs and exams tailored to your desired study destination is recommended, as universities and countries may have their own unique opportunities.
Recommended List of entrance exams to study abroad
- 12 best scholarships to study abroad for Indian students
- 5 top US scholarships for international students to consider
- 6 study in Canada scholarships
- IELTS vs Duolingo: Comparing English proficiency tests
- TOEFL vs IELTS: Which is best for applying to top universities?
- Do Indians get any scholarships to study abroad?
- Can I get a scholarship to study abroad after the 12th?
- Are there any scholarships abroad solely for Indian women?
- How do I get a scholarship in India to study abroad?
- How do you get a scholarship to study abroad?
- How to search for scholarships through Edvoy
- Which exams in India give scholarships for studying abroad?