Refer & Earn Programme Terms & Conditions
Edvoy has created a scheme to reward users for referring students that enrol at an educational institution that Edvoy works with.
This document lays out the Terms and Conditions which shall be applicable to all Edvoy accounts, including existing accounts and those that may be opened anytime in the future.
- The Referrer
To be eligible for the Referral Program, the user must create or already have an account on Edvoy.
- The Referred Student
To be eligible for this promotion, the user must be new to Edvoy and must create an account on Edvoy using the referral code and the student must enrol at an Educational Establishment that Edvoy has a contract with (listed on our website), with the following applying:
- Minimum of one year course at a Higher Education establishment
2. Referral procedure
- The Edvoy user must obtain their unique referral code by going to the referral section inside the app.
- The Edvoy user ('The Referrer') must share their unique referral code with the student ('The Referred Student').
- The Referred Student must use the referral code when they sign up.
- After the Referred Student successfully completes their enrolment, the Referrer will receive a reward, which will be visible in their referral reward section.
3. Referrer reward details
- The Referrer will receive the reward credit for every student that has been referred successfully.
- The Referrer will be notified via push notification and email when the student's enrolment has been confirmed. The reward will be reflected in the referral reward section.
- Validity/Duration: Indefinite.
- Edvoy reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of this promotion for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity.
- Promotion abuse, including the use of multiple accounts.
- Student withdraws from their course or does not pay their tuition fees in full.
- By entering this campaign, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- Edvoy reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without prior notice in the best interests of the company.
- No entrants shall have the right to contest any decision by Edvoy concerning any aspect of the campaign or the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Edvoy's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Edvoy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Edvoy will not be liable to compensate expenses incurred in making an entry where applicable. No refund will be made for the cost of any entry where applicable.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of Edvoy;
- Collect or attempt to collect personal data about users or potential Referred Students;
- Engage in illegal or unethical activities;
- Engage in behavior designed to annoy or harass others;
- Engage in actions that disparage or malign or call into question the reputation of Edvoy.