Chemistry Courses in Canada
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Chemistry in Canada.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in Canada, you can access universities that rank highly in Chemistry, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in Canada once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 5 institutions and 10 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 5 Chemistry universities in Canada
- Trent University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Cape Breton University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Regina
Chemistry fees in Canada
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Chemistry in Canada - £8,000
- Maximum fees Chemistry in Canada - £14,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Chemistry in Canada
You need a student visa to study in Canada. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Chemistry in Canada eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Chemistry qualification in Canada
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Chemistry qualification in Canada you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Chemistry Courses in the Canada
- Bachelor of Science, Major in ChemistryUniversity of Prince Edward IslandCA$14,668
- BSc ChemistryCape Breton UniversityCA$19,480
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Environmental ChemistryThompson Rivers UniversityCA$20,429
- Bachelor of Science, Major in ChemistryThompson Rivers UniversityCA$20,429
- Bachelor Degree ChemistryUniversity of ReginaCA$23,615
- BSc Environmental ChemistryTrent UniversityCA$24,430
- BSc ChemistryTrent UniversityCA$24,430
- BSc (Honours) Forensic ChemistryTrent UniversityCA$24,430
- BSc (Honours) ChemistryTrent UniversityCA$24,430
- BSc (Honours) Environmental ChemistryTrent UniversityCA$24,430
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £14,000