Doctorate Human Resources Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Human Resources courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Human Resources universities in United Kingdom
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Lincoln
- University of Portsmouth
- Bournemouth University
- Cardiff University
- Keele University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Essex
Doctorate Human Resources fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Human Resources in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Human Resources in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Human Resources in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Human Resources in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Human Resources qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Human Resources Courses in the United Kingdom
- Masters by Research Human Resources ManagementUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD Human Resources ManagementUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- MPhil Human Resource ManagementUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- PhD Human Resource ManagementUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- PhD/MPhil Employment Policy and EqualitiesKeele University£14,900
- MRes in Human Resource ManagementHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- PhD Human Resource ManagementHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- PhD People & OrganisationsBournemouth University£16,000
- PhD Human Resource Management and Organisation StudiesUniversity of Essex£17,900
- MPhil Organisation Studies and Human Resource ManagementUniversity of Portsmouth£16,800
- Doctorate Critical Theory in UK
- Doctorate Criminology in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Neuropsychology in UK
- Doctorate Human Performance in UK
- Doctorate Social Psychology in UK
- Doctorate Psychology in UK
- Doctorate Neuropsychology in UK
- Doctorate Cognitive Science in UK
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses209
- Count of PG courses175
- Count of Doctorate courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £26,000