Physiotherapy Courses in United Kingdom
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Physiotherapy in United Kingdom.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United Kingdom, you can access universities that rank highly in Physiotherapy, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 49 institutions and 107 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Physiotherapy universities in United Kingdom
- University of Essex
- Cardiff University
- Brunel University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Keele University
- London South Bank University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Brighton
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Wolverhampton
Physiotherapy fees in United Kingdom
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom -£11,000
- Minimum fees in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom -£35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
You need a student visa to study in United Kingdom. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Physiotherapy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any United Kingdom, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Physiotherapy qualification in United Kingdom
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Physiotherapy qualification in United Kingdom you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career.
See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training OPT||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit PGWP||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Physiotherapy Courses in the United Kingdom
You don’t have to stop at Physiotherapy courses in United Kingdom, you can narrow down the focus of this subject even further into particular specialisations. If you are interested in a certain topic, refer to the list below - you might see something jump out!
- BSc (Hons) Foundation to Health and Veterinary Studies (Physiotherapy) (Year 0)University of Liverpool£24,200
- MA/MSc Professional Practice (Specialism)University of Bolton£12,450
- MSc/MA Professional Practice (Specialism): ExtendedUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)University of Bolton
- MSc/PGDip Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration)University of Brighton£16,700
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy PracticeCoventry University£16,950
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Advanced PhysiotherapyUniversity of Brighton£13,842
- MSc (PGCert PGDip) Musculoskeletal PhysiotherapyUniversity of Brighton£15,300
- MSc Musculoskeletal PhysiotherapyCoventry University£15,850