Postgraduate Accounting Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Accounting courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Accounting universities in United States
- Sacred Heart University
- Texas State University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Kent State University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Idaho
- University of La Verne
- Wichita State University
- Avila University
- Arizona State University
Postgraduate Accounting fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Accounting in United States - £6,336
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Accounting in United States - £30,096
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Accounting in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Postgraduate Accounting in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Accounting qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Postgraduate Accounting Courses in the United States
- MBA AccountingAvila University£8,554
- MAcy Accounting - Information Technology (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MS Accounting and Information Technology (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MAcy Accounting - Auditing and Analytics (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MAcy Accounting (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MAcy Accounting - Professional Accounting and Reporting (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MAcy Accounting - Taxation (Non-Thesis)Texas State University£13,147
- MS AccountingUniversity of Colorado Denver£15,070
- MS TaxationUniversity of North Texas£15,500
- MS Corporate AccountingUniversity of North Texas£15,500
64+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in US
- Postgraduate Business Administration in US
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in US
- Postgraduate Finance in US
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in US
- Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in US
- Postgraduate Business in US
- Postgraduate Public Finance in US
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in US
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in US