Postgraduate Applied Mathematics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Applied Mathematics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Applied Mathematics universities in United States
- Kent State University
- University of Colorado Denver
- Adelphi University
- Arizona State University
- Auburn University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Postgraduate Applied Mathematics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United States - £11,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United States - £47,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Applied Mathematics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Applied Mathematics Courses in the United States
- GradCert Applied MathematicsColorado Mesa University
- MA Economics and MS Applied Mathematics Dual Degree - with a Focus in Applied StatisticsUniversity of Colorado Denver$17,511
- MS Applied MathematicsUniversity of Colorado Denver$17,511
- M.A. Applied MathematicsKent State University$21,952
- M.S. Applied MathematicsKent State University$21,952
- MS-STEM designated Applied Mathematics and StatisticsAdelphi University$27,450
- MAM Applied Mathematics – Non-thesis programAuburn University$32,246
- M.Ed Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics & AssessmentUniversity of Illinois at Chicago$36,000
- MS Actuarial ScienceArizona State University$44,456
- MSE Applied Mathematics and StatisticsJohns Hopkins University$58,720
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses33
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £47,000