Postgraduate Architecture And Design Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Architecture And Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Architecture And Design universities in United States
- Academy of Art University
- Kent State University
- Arizona State University
- University of Idaho
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Washington State University
Postgraduate Architecture And Design fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Architecture And Design in United States - £14,479
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Architecture And Design in United States - £32,176
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Architecture And Design in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Architecture And Design in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Architecture And Design qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Architecture And Design Courses in the United States
- M.Arch. ArchitectureKent State University$22,992
- M.S. Architecture and Environmental DesignKent State University$22,992
- M.L.A. I Landscape ArchitectureKent State University$22,992
- M.L.A. II Landscape ArchitectureKent State University$22,992
- Master of ArchitectureWashington State University$27,744
- Master of Architecture, Master of ofUniversity of Idaho$29,504
- Master of Landscape ArchitectureUniversity of Idaho$29,504
- MS Integrated Architecture and DesignUniversity of Idaho$29,504
- Certificate Systems and ArchitectureUniversity of Nebraska Omaha$35,694
- MArch ArchitectureUniversity of Illinois at Chicago$36,000
- Postgraduate Industrial Design in US
- Postgraduate Product Design in US
- Postgraduate Web Design in US
- Postgraduate User Experience Design in US
- Postgraduate Graphic Design in US
- Postgraduate Interior Design in US
- Postgraduate Landscape Design in US
- Postgraduate Design in US
- Postgraduate Visual Communication in US
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses23
- Count of UG courses42
- Count of PG courses23
- Fee range (min-max)£14,479 - £32,176