Postgraduate Business Administration Courses in Australia
Australia offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Business Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Australia with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Business Administration universities in Australia
- Australia Institute of Business and Technology
- The University of Western Australia
- Australian Technical and Management College
- Australian Vocational Training Academy
- Reach Community College
Postgraduate Business Administration fees in Australia
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Business Administration in Australia - £3,672
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Business Administration in Australia - £15,214
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Business Administration in Australia
Before moving to study in Australia you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Australia student visa||AUD $650|
Studying Postgraduate Business Administration in Australia eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Australia. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Business Administration qualification in Australia
Once you’ve completed your studies in Australia you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Australia and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Australia||Temporary Graduate Work visa||2 - 4 years|
Top Postgraduate Business Administration Courses in the Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)Reach Community College£7,082
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic LeadershipReach Community College£7,082
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)Australia Institute of Business and Technology£7,082
- Graduate Diploma Of Management (Learning)Australian Vocational Training Academy£7,082
- Graduate Certificate of ManagementAustralian Technical and Management College£15,109
- Graduate Diploma of ManagementAustralian Technical and Management College£15,109
- MBA in International BusinessAustralian Technical and Management College£15,109
- Master of Business Administration and Master of LawsThe University of Western Australia£29,641
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in Australia
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in Australia
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in Australia
- Postgraduate Accounting in Australia
- Postgraduate Business in Australia
- Postgraduate Finance in Australia