MBA Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing MBA courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top MBA universities in Ireland
MBA fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in MBA in Ireland - £9,548
- Maximum fees MBA in Ireland - £26,907
Student’s visa cost for studying MBA in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying MBA in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing MBA qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top MBA Courses in the Ireland
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study MBA courses in Ireland. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- MA Business ManagementUniversity of Limerick€13,664
- MSc International Management and Global BusinessUniversity of Limerick€15,360
- MSc International ManagementUniversity of Galway€18,590
- M.Sc. International ManagementTrinity College Dublin€20,100
- M.Sc. ManagementTrinity College Dublin€20,100
- M.B.A. Master in Business AdministrationTrinity College Dublin€35,800
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in Ireland
- Postgraduate Finance in Ireland
- Postgraduate Accounting in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business in Ireland
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in Ireland
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in Ireland
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in Ireland
Yes. As long as you meet the criteria, nothing is stopping you from studying there. There will be plenty of other international students there as well.
There are plenty of jobs for international students after studying, it does not matter where you are from. The important thing is completing your qualification and ensuring you meet the requirements for the jobs you apply for.
You can apply for a post-study work visa which will allow you to stay back after completing your studies.
Costs vary depending on where you live, your daily routine, the institution you apply for, and many other things - it is impossible to put a figure down as there are so many variables. If money is a concern, check out what scholarships are available that you are eligible for.