Postgraduate / MBA in Business Analytics in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Business Analytics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate / MBA Business Analytics universities in United States
- Kent State University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Wichita State University
- Trine University
- University at Albany
- University of North Texas
- Arizona State University
- Suffolk University
Postgraduate / MBA Business Analytics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Business Analytics in United States - £3,985
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Business Analytics in United States - £44,629
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate / MBA Business Analytics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Business Analytics / MBA in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Business Analytics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Business Analytics Courses in the United States
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Business Analytics courses in United States. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- Master of Science in Business AnalyticsTrine University£5,499
- Accelerated Certificate Program Data Analytics for BusinessUniversity of California, Irvine£6,296
- MS Business Analytics ManagementAvila University£8,607
- MS Business AnalyticsUniversity of Hartford£11,677
- Master of Science in Business Analytics MSBA – Stockton campusUniversity of the Pacific£11,157
- Graduate Certificate Business AnalyticsSacred Heart University£11,775
- MS Business Analytics/MBA Business Administration - Dual Degree ProgramMontclair State University£13,839
- MS Business AnalyticsUniversity of Colorado Denver£15,164
- Master of Science in Business AnalyticsFlorida Atlantic University£14,730
- MBA Business AnalyticsUniversity of North Texas£15,597
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in US
- Postgraduate Business Administration in US
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in US
- Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in US
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in US
- Postgraduate Public Finance in US
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in US
- Postgraduate Accounting in US
- Postgraduate Finance in US
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in US