Postgraduate Courses in Australia
Studying for a Postgraduate degree in Australia is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 7 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in Australia. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 7 Postgraduate universities in Australia
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- Australian Technical and Management College
- Le Cordon Bleu
- Australia Institute of Business and Technology
- Australian Vocational Training Academy
- Reach Community College
Postgraduate fees in Australia
Postgraduate fees vary in Australia depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate in Australia - £3,162
- Maximum fees Postgraduate in Australia - £24,770
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Australia
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|Australia student visa||AUD $650|
Studying Postgraduate in Australia eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in Australia , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate qualification in Australia
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in Australia with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Australia||Temporary Graduate Work visa||2 - 4 years|
Top Postgraduate Courses in the Australia
- Graduate Diploma Of Management (Learning)Australian Vocational Training AcademyA$13,500
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic LeadershipAustralian Vocational Training AcademyA$13,500
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)Reach Community CollegeA$13,500
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic LeadershipReach Community CollegeA$13,500
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)Australia Institute of Business and TechnologyA$13,500
- Graduate Diploma of Strategic LeadershipAustralia Institute of Business and TechnologyA$13,500
- Graduate Certificate in Population Health StudiesThe University of Western AustraliaA$14,800
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Business Foundations)University of Southern QueenslandA$15,680
- Graduate Certificate of Business (General)University of Southern QueenslandA$15,680
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Leadership)University of Southern QueenslandA$15,680