Postgraduate Courses in Ireland
Studying for a Postgraduate degree in Ireland is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 6 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 6 Postgraduate universities in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- South East Technological University
- Dublin City University
- University of Galway
Postgraduate fees in Ireland
Postgraduate fees vary in Ireland depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate in Ireland - £3,418
- Maximum fees Postgraduate in Ireland - £25,634
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Ireland
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|Ireland student visa
Studying Postgraduate in Ireland eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in Ireland , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate qualification in Ireland
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Third level graduate programme
Top Postgraduate Courses in the Ireland
- Postgraduate Diploma Economics and Public PolicyUniversity of Limerick£4,059
- Master of Science in Digital Media with Business AnalyticsSouth East Technological University£4,700
- MA in Interaction DesignSouth East Technological University£4,700
- PGCert Hospitality and LeadershipUniversity of Galway£5,289
- PGCert Hospitality ManagementUniversity of Galway£5,289
- MSc Pharmaceutical Regulatory AffairsSouth East Technological University£6,323
- PDip BioInnovationUniversity of Galway£6,699
- Master Health Science - Public Health NursingUniversity of Galway£7,041
- MA History of FamilyUniversity of Limerick£7,340
- MSc Healthcare Simulation and Patient SafetyUniversity of Galway£7,682
549+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now