Postgraduate Courses in Ireland
Studying for a Postgraduate degree in Ireland is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 5 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 5 Postgraduate universities in Ireland
- University College Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Dublin City University
- South East Technological University
Postgraduate fees in Ireland
Postgraduate fees vary in Ireland depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate in Ireland - £6,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate in Ireland - £31,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in Ireland
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Postgraduate in Ireland eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in Ireland , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate qualification in Ireland
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Courses in the Ireland
- MSc Pharmaceutical Regulatory AffairsSouth East Technological University€7,379
- MA History of FamilyUniversity of Limerick€8,505
- Professional Master of Education (Post Primary Education)Dublin City University€9,082
- PGDip Public Health NursingUniversity College Cork€9,369
- PGDip Public HealthUniversity College Cork€9,369
- MSc in Computing (Enterprise Software Systems)South East Technological University€10,469
- MSc in Innovative Technology EngineeringSouth East Technological University€10,469
- MSc in Computing Information Systems ProcessesSouth East Technological University€10,469
- MEng in Electronic EngineeringSouth East Technological University€10,469
- MSc in Construction Project ManagementSouth East Technological University€10,469
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses392
- Fee range (min-max)£6,000 - £31,000