Postgraduate Courses in US
Studying for a Postgraduate degree in United States is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 32 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in United States. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 10 Postgraduate universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- Kent State University
- Washington State University
- Wichita State University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- University of Albany
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Sacred Heart University
- Long Island University Post
- Pace University
Postgraduate fees in United States
Postgraduate fees vary in United States depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate in United States - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate in United States - £83,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate in United States
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate in United States eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in United States , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate qualification in United States
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Courses in the United States
- MBA Business Administration (Online)Colorado Mesa University$9,723
- MA Criminal Justice Leadership and Policy (Online)Colorado Mesa University$9,723
- GradCert Rhetoric and Literary Studies (Online)Colorado Mesa University$9,723
- GradCert Social Science (Online)Colorado Mesa University$9,723
- Master of Science in Business AnalyticsTrine University$10,611
- M.S. Computer ScienceUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,138
- M.B.A. Business AdministrationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,138
- M.S. International BusinessUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,138
- M.S. Retail StudiesUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,138
- M.S. Applied StatisticsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,138
- Institutions offering the courses32
- Count of courses1488
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £83,000