Postgraduate Disability Studies Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Disability Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top Postgraduate Disability Studies universities in Ireland
Postgraduate Disability Studies fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Disability Studies in Ireland - £8,550
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Disability Studies in Ireland - £15,391
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Disability Studies in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa
Studying Postgraduate Disability Studies in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Disability Studies qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Third level graduate programme
Top Postgraduate Disability Studies Courses in the Ireland
- M.Ed. Special Educational NeedsTrinity College Dublin£10,987
- PGDip Education in Special Educational NeedsUniversity College Cork£13,749
- MSc Applied Behaviour AnalysisUniversity of Galway£15,211
- M.Sc. Ageing Health & Wellbeing in Intellectual DisabilityTrinity College Dublin£18,210
4+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Social Research in Ireland
- Postgraduate Social work in Ireland
- Postgraduate Conservation Science in Ireland
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in Ireland
- Postgraduate Social Policy in Ireland
- Postgraduate Social Development in Ireland
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Peace in Ireland
- Postgraduate Community Practice in Ireland
- Postgraduate Sociology in Ireland
- Postgraduate Applied Sociology in Ireland