Postgraduate Emergency Management Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Emergency Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Emergency Management universities in United States
- University of Colorado Denver
- Arizona State University
- DePaul University
- Saint Louis University
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- University of North Texas
Postgraduate Emergency Management fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Emergency Management in United States - £10,247
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Emergency Management in United States - £27,589
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Emergency Management in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Postgraduate Emergency Management in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Emergency Management qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Postgraduate Emergency Management Courses in the United States
- Graduate Certificate Disasters, Hazards, and Emergency Management (DHEM)University of Colorado Denver£13,833
- Graduate Certificate Emergency Management and Homeland Security (EMHS)University of Colorado Denver£13,833
- MS Emergency Management and Disaster ScienceUniversity of North Texas£15,427
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Emergency and Disaster ManagementUniversity of North Carolina at Wilmington£15,887
- MPH Public Health - Global Health/Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness Joint Concentration)Saint Louis University£28,574
- MPH Public Health - Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness/Epidemiology Joint Concentration)Saint Louis University£30,545
- MS Public Service Management - Emergency ManagementDePaul University£31,896
- MPA Public Administration - Emergency ManagementDePaul University£31,896
- MA Emergency Management and Homeland Security Cybersecurity Policy and ManagementArizona State University£35,042
- MPA Public Administration - Downtown PhoenixArizona State University£35,042
15+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Athletic Training in US
- Postgraduate Behavioural Genetics in US
- Postgraduate Physical Education in US
- Postgraduate Clinical Physiology in US
- Postgraduate Physical Therapy in US
- Postgraduate Veterinary Medicine in US
- Postgraduate Health Policy in US
- Postgraduate Respiratory Therapy in US
- Postgraduate Nursing in US
- Postgraduate Medicine in US