Postgraduate Informatics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Informatics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Postgraduate Informatics universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- Sacred Heart University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Kent State University
- Trine University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Postgraduate Informatics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Informatics in United States - £3,978
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Informatics in United States - £37,389
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Informatics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Informatics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Informatics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Informatics Courses in the United States
- Master of Science in Information StudiesTrine University$6,900
- M.S. Informatics and AnalyticsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Graduate Certificate Healthcare InformaticsSacred Heart University$14,775
- M.S. Health InformaticsKent State University$21,952
- MS Healthcare InformaticsSacred Heart University$29,700
- MS Biomedical InformaticsUniversity of Nebraska Omaha$35,694
- MS Computer Science Big Data SystemsArizona State University$44,456
- MAS Health InformaticsArizona State University$44,456
- MS Biomedical InformaticsArizona State University$44,456
- MPP Public Policy Policy InformaticsArizona State University$44,456
- Postgraduate Systems Analysis in US
- Postgraduate Robotics in US
- Postgraduate Computer Graphics in US
- Postgraduate Artificial Intelligence in US
- Postgraduate Recording in US
- Postgraduate Information Systems in US
- Postgraduate Cyber Security in US
- Postgraduate Mechanics in US
- Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in US
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in US
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses6
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£3,978 - £37,389