Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies universities in United States
- Long Island University Post
- University of West Alabama
- Arizona State University
- Kent State University
- University at Albany
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies in United States - £6,477
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies in United States - £28,335
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Library And Museum Studies Courses in the United States
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information ScienceUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- M.L.I.S. Library and Information ScienceKent State University$21,952
- Master of Education Library MediaUniversity of West Alabama$24,486
- Master of Science in Adult Continuing Education - Library Media (Non Certification)University of West Alabama$24,486
- MS Information Science School LibraryUniversity at Albany$26,001
- MS Library and Information Science / School Library MediaLong Island University Post$39,750
- MS Library and Information ScienceLong Island University Post$39,750
- MA Museum StudiesArizona State University$44,456
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses2
- Count of PG courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£6,477 - £28,335