Postgraduate Marketing Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Marketing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Marketing universities in United States
- Academy of Art University
- Pace University
- Arizona State University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- Westcliff University
- Auburn University
- Hult International Business School
- Long Island University Brooklyn
- Long Island University Post
Postgraduate Marketing fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Marketing in United States - £5,670
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Marketing in United States - £34,829
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Marketing in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Marketing in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Marketing qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Marketing Courses in the United States
- Graduate Certificate in MarketingWestcliff University$9,120
- MBA - Marketing ConcentrationSouthwest Minnesota State University$10,122
- Graduate Certificate Digital MarketingSacred Heart University$14,775
- MS MarketingUniversity of Colorado Denver$19,028
- MBA Marketing AnalyticsPace University$19,440
- MS Marketing AnalyticsPace University$19,440
- Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing CommunicationsUniversity of West Alabama$22,260
- MBA Business Administration - MarketingWichita State University$24,204
- MBA Marketing ManagementPace University$24,750
- MS Social Media and Mobile MarketingPace University$24,750
- Institutions offering the courses17
- Count of courses27
- Count of UG courses90
- Count of PG courses27
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£5,670 - £34,829