Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration universities in United States
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of La Verne
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Arizona State University
- DePaul University
- Marshall University
- Pace University
- University of Massachusetts Boston
Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in United States - £10,296
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in United States - £27,720
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Postgraduate Nonprofit Administration Courses in the United States
- Graduate Certificate Public, Nonprofit and Community LeadershipUniversity of Colorado Denver£13,869
- Graduate Certificate Nonprofit ManagementUniversity of Colorado Denver£13,899
- MPA Public Administration: Nonprofit ManagementPace University£15,396
- GradCert Non-Profit ManagementMarshall University£17,017
- MS Leadership and Management - Nonprofit ManagementUniversity of La Verne£24,437
- MBA Master of Business Administration - Non Profit ManagementUniversity of La Verne£26,659
- Certificate Nonprofit ManagementUniversity of Nebraska Omaha£28,270
- MBA Business Administration - Non Profit ManagementUniversity of Massachusetts Boston£29,304
- MNM Nonprofit ManagementDePaul University£32,047
- MPA Public Administration Emergency ManagementArizona State University£35,209
10+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Finance in US
- Postgraduate Business Administration in US
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in US
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in US
- Postgraduate Public Finance in US
- Postgraduate Accounting in US
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in US
- Postgraduate Business in US
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in US
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in US
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£10,296 - £27,720