Postgraduate Pathology Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Pathology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Pathology universities in United States
- Gannon University
- Kent State University
- Sacred Heart University
- State University of New York Plattsburgh
- Washington State University
Postgraduate Pathology fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Pathology in United States - £13,524
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Pathology in United States - £26,252
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Pathology in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Pathology in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Pathology qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Pathology Courses in the United States
- M.A. Speech Language PathologyKent State University$21,952
- Master of Science in Plant PathologyWashington State University$27,744
- MA Speech-Language PathologyState University of New York Plattsburgh$30,000
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Speech-Language PathologyGannon University$29,970
- MS Language Pathology SpeechSacred Heart University$41,700
- Postgraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in US
- Postgraduate Clinical Physiology in US
- Postgraduate Health care in US
- Postgraduate Family and Consumer science in US
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation Medicine in US
- Postgraduate Health Informatics in US
- Postgraduate Nutrition in US
- Postgraduate Physical Education in US
- Postgraduate Behavioural Genetics in US
- Postgraduate Emergency Management in US
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses5
- Count of UG courses4
- Count of PG courses5
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£13,524 - £26,252