Postgraduate Robotics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Robotics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top Postgraduate Robotics universities in United States
Postgraduate Robotics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Robotics in United States - £13,542
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Robotics in United States - £37,440
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Robotics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Robotics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Robotics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Robotics Courses in the United States
- MSME– Robotics, Controls, and MechatronicsCleveland State University$21,560
- MS Robotics and Autonomous Systems Artificial IntelligenceArizona State University$44,456
- MS Robotics and Autonomous Systems Systems EngineeringArizona State University$44,456
- MS Robotics and Autonomous Systems Biomedical EngineeringArizona State University$44,456
- MS Robotics and Autonomous Systems Electrical EngineeringArizona State University$44,456
- MS Robotics and Autonomous Systems Mechanical and Aerospace EngineeringArizona State University$44,456
- MSE RoboticsJohns Hopkins University$58,720
- Postgraduate Information Systems in US
- Postgraduate Software Design in US
- Postgraduate Information Technology in US
- Postgraduate Technology Policy in US
- Postgraduate Cloud Computing in US
- Postgraduate Game Design in US
- Postgraduate Systems science in US
- Postgraduate Intelligence in US
- Postgraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in US
- Postgraduate Computer Graphics in US
- Institutions offering the courses3
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses6
- Count of PG courses7
- Fee range (min-max)£13,542 - £37,440