Postgraduate Studio Art Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Studio Art courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Studio Art universities in United States
- Kent State University
- University at Albany
- Academy of Art University
- University of Idaho
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Wichita State University
Postgraduate Studio Art fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Studio Art in United States - £6,373
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Studio Art in United States - £29,473
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Studio Art in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Studio Art in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Studio Art qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Studio Art Courses in the United States
- M.F.A. Studio ArtsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- M.A. Studio ArtKent State University$21,952
- M.F.A. Studio ArtKent State University$21,952
- MFA Studio ArtWichita State University$24,204
- MA Studio ArtUniversity at Albany$26,001
- MFA Studio ArtUniversity at Albany$26,001
- MFA Studio Art and DesignUniversity of Idaho$29,504
- Master of Arts (MA) Art Education - Studio EmphasisAcademy of Art University$46,332
- Postgraduate Animation in US
- Postgraduate Filmmaking in US
- Postgraduate Visual arts in US
- Postgraduate Photography in US
- Postgraduate Painting in US
- Postgraduate Drawing in US
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses41
- Count of PG courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£6,373 - £29,473