Postgraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Supply Chain Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Postgraduate Supply Chain Management universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- Wichita State University
- Kent State University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of La Verne
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Washington State University
Postgraduate Supply Chain Management fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United States - £8,099
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United States - £28,348
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Supply Chain Management qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Postgraduate Supply Chain Management Courses in the United States
- GradCert in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Online)Washington State University$12,738
- M.S Aviation Management and LogisticsKent State University$21,952
- MBA Business Administration - Supply Chain ManagementWichita State University$24,204
- MS Management Science and Supply Chain ManagementWichita State University$24,204
- MBA Supply Chain ManagementTexas Wesleyan University
- MBA Master of Business Administration - Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of La Verne$33,660
- Certificate Logistics & Supply Chain ManagementUniversity of Nebraska Omaha$35,694
- Master of Science in Supply Chain and Operations ManagementUniversity of Illinois at Chicago$36,000
- MBA Business Administration - Supply Chain And Service ManagementUniversity of Massachusetts Boston$37,000
- MS Supply Chain Management and EngineeringArizona State University$44,456
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses21
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£8,099 - £28,348