Postgraduate Tourism Management Courses in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Tourism Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in New Zealand with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Tourism Management universities in New Zealand
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Waikato
- University of Otago
- Lincoln University
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Tourism Management fees in New Zealand
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Tourism Management in New Zealand - £3,421
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Tourism Management in New Zealand - £12,219
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Tourism Management in New Zealand
Before moving to study in New Zealand you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|New Zealand student visa
|NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.
Studying Postgraduate Tourism Management in New Zealand eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in New Zealand. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Tourism Management qualification in New Zealand
Once you’ve completed your studies in New Zealand you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in New Zealand and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-study work visa
Top Postgraduate Tourism Management Courses in the New Zealand
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism ManagementLincoln University£7,258
- Postgraduate Certificate in Parks, Recreation and TourismLincoln University£7,299
- Graduate Diploma in Tourism InnovationToi Ohomai Institute of Technology£9,751
- Graduate Diploma in Tourism ManagementLincoln University£14,516
- Postgraduate Diploma in Parks, Recreation and TourismLincoln University£14,597
- GDipCom Tourism ManagementVictoria University of Wellington£15,675
- MMS - Tourism Management (120 Pts)University of Waikato£15,836
- BTM(Hons) Bachelor of Tourism Management with HonoursVictoria University of Wellington£16,506
- MTM Master of Tourism Management by coursework and researchVictoria University of Wellington£16,506
- MTM Master of Tourism Management by thesisVictoria University of Wellington£16,506
19+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Finance in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Accounting in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Business in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Business Administration in New Zealand