Postgraduate Zoology Courses in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Zoology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in New Zealand with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Postgraduate Zoology universities in New Zealand
Postgraduate Zoology fees in New Zealand
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Zoology in New Zealand - £7,799
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Zoology in New Zealand - £10,236
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Zoology in New Zealand
Before moving to study in New Zealand you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
Studying Postgraduate Zoology in New Zealand eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in New Zealand. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Zoology qualification in New Zealand
Once you’ve completed your studies in New Zealand you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in New Zealand and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
Top Postgraduate Zoology Courses in the New Zealand
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science and Technology - Zoology - level 8Massey UniversityNZ$33,000
- DipGrad ZoologyUniversity of OtagoNZ$36,411
- BSc(Hons) ZoologyUniversity of OtagoNZ$38,250
- PGDipSci ZoologyUniversity of OtagoNZ$39,377
- Master of Science - Zoology - level 9Massey UniversityNZ$39,480
- MSc ZoologyUniversity of OtagoNZ$42,957
- MSc Zoology (Thesis)University of OtagoNZ$42,957
- Postgraduate Aquaculture in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Biogeography in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Wildlife Management in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Entomology in New Zealand
- Postgraduate Marine Biology in New Zealand
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses2
- Count of PG courses7
- Fee range (min-max)£7,799 - £10,236