Project And Event Management Courses in Canada
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Project And Event Management in Canada.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in Canada, you can access universities that rank highly in Project And Event Management, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in Canada once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 8 institutions and 11 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 8 Project And Event Management universities in Canada
- Capilano University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Academy of Learning Career College, Scarborough
- Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles - Campus Montréal
- Fleming College Toronto
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Thompson Rivers University
Project And Event Management fees in Canada
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Project And Event Management in Canada - £9,000
- Maximum fees Project And Event Management in Canada - £17,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Project And Event Management in Canada
You need a student visa to study in Canada. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Project And Event Management in Canada eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Project And Event Management qualification in Canada
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Project And Event Management qualification in Canada you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Project And Event Management Courses in the Canada
- GradCert Event ManagementGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,945
- GradCert Project ManagementGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,945
- Project Management Techniques (ACS)Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles - Campus MontréalCA$16,277
- GradCert Project ManagementFleming College TorontoCA$18,642
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Managing Festivals and EventsThompson Rivers UniversityCA$19,045
- Diploma Arts and Entertainment ManagementCapilano UniversityCA$20,356
- Post-Graduate Certificate Project ManagementSaskatchewan PolytechnicCA$22,408
- Certificate in Foundation in Entertainment ArtsKwantlen Polytechnic UniversityCA$23,075
- Certificate Advanced Arts and Entertainment ManagementCapilano UniversityCA$25,747
- Diploma Conference and Event PlannerAcademy of Learning Career College, ScarboroughCA$28,989
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses6
- Count of PG courses5
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £17,000