Project And Event Management Courses in UK
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Project And Event Management in United Kingdom.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United Kingdom, you can access universities that rank highly in Project And Event Management, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 67 institutions and 361 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Project And Event Management universities in United Kingdom
- University of Bedfordshire
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Coventry University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Chester
- Birmingham City University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
Project And Event Management fees in United Kingdom
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Project And Event Management in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Project And Event Management in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Project And Event Management in United Kingdom
You need a student visa to study in United Kingdom. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Project And Event Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Project And Event Management qualification in United Kingdom
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Project And Event Management qualification in United Kingdom you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Project And Event Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Project Management (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MSc IT Project Management (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Project Management (With Advance Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PGDip Project ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£8,000
- MBA (Strategic Project Management)Edinburgh Napier University£9,000
- MBA (Global) Project Management (Online)London School of Business and Finance£9,000
- PGDip Sports Events ManagementLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PG Dip Events ManagementLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PGDip International Events ManagementLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- PG Dip International Events ManagementLeeds Beckett University£9,335
- Institutions offering the courses67
- Count of courses361
- Count of UG courses179
- Count of PG courses178
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £29,000