Undergraduate Courses in Canada
Studying for a Undergraduate degree in Canada is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 25 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in Canada. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 10 Undergraduate universities in Canada
- Trent University
- University of Regina
- Conestoga College
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Niagara College
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- St. Francis Xavier University
- LaSalle College
Undergraduate fees in Canada
Undergraduate fees vary in Canada depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate in Canada -
- Maximum fees Undergraduate in Canada - £49,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate in Canada
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Undergraduate in Canada eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in Canada , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate qualification in Canada
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Courses in the Canada
- Dental Office Administration CertificateDEA Canadian CollegeCA$1,278
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program In VancouverDEA Canadian CollegeCA$1,288
- TESOL DiplomaDEA Canadian CollegeCA$1,891
- Acute Care Skills for Health Care AssistantsPacific Coast Community CollegeCA$2,287
- Diploma Diploma in Film ProductionUniversity of ReginaCA$4,518
- Diploma Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in String PerformanceUniversity of ReginaCA$4,774
- Diploma Diploma in Justice StudiesUniversity of ReginaCA$4,774
- Transfer Degree Post-Diploma B.Sc. in Computer ScienceUniversity of ReginaCA$5,008
- Diploma Computer Science DiplomaUniversity of ReginaCA$5,008
- Diploma Diploma of Business AdministrationUniversity of ReginaCA$5,284
- Institutions offering the courses25
- Count of courses1370
- Fee range (min-max)- £49,000