Undergraduate Culinary Art Courses in Australia
Australia offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Culinary Art courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Australia with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Undergraduate Culinary Art universities in Australia
- Australia Institute of Business and Technology
- Melbourne City Institute of Education
- Reach Community College
- Australian Institute of Technical Training
Undergraduate Culinary Art fees in Australia
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Culinary Art in Australia - £2,568
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Culinary Art in Australia - £5,137
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Culinary Art in Australia
Before moving to study in Australia you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Australia student visa
Studying Undergraduate Culinary Art in Australia eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Australia. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Culinary Art qualification in Australia
Once you’ve completed your studies in Australia you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Australia and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Temporary Graduate Work visa
|2 - 4 years
Top Undergraduate Culinary Art Courses in the Australia
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (International)Melbourne City Institute of Education£5,907
- Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery (International)Melbourne City Institute of Education£7,449
- Certificate III in Commercial CookeryAustralian Institute of Technical Training£7,705
- Certificate III in Commercial CookeryAustralia Institute of Business and Technology£8,219
- Certificate III in PatisserieAustralia Institute of Business and Technology£8,219
- Certificate III in Commercial CookeryReach Community College£8,219
- Certificate IV in PatisserieAustralia Institute of Business and Technology£9,247
- Certificate IV in Commercial CookeryReach Community College£10,274
8+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now