Undergraduate Health Care Courses in Ireland
Ireland offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Health Care courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Undergraduate Health Care universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- South East Technological University
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork
- University of Galway
Undergraduate Health Care fees in Ireland
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Health Care in Ireland - £4,283
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Health Care in Ireland - £17,991
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Health Care in Ireland
Before moving to study in Ireland you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Undergraduate Health Care in Ireland eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Ireland. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Health Care qualification in Ireland
Once you’ve completed your studies in Ireland you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Ireland and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Health Care Courses in the Ireland
- BSc (Hons) Paramedic StudiesUniversity College Cork£5,397
- BSc (Hons) in Health & Exercise ScienceSouth East Technological University£8,781
- Diploma in Dental NursingTrinity College Dublin£11,786
- Health and SocietyDublin City University£12,850
- Sport Science and HealthDublin City University£12,850
- Bachelor of Science Environmental Health and SafetyUniversity of Galway£20,595
- BSc (Hons) Medical and Health SciencesUniversity College Cork£20,672
- B.Sc. Human Health and DiseaseTrinity College Dublin£21,021
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in Ireland
- Undergraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in Ireland
- Undergraduate Medicine in Ireland
- Undergraduate Physical Education in Ireland
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in Ireland
- Undergraduate Dentistry in Ireland
- Undergraduate Internal Medicine in Ireland
- Undergraduate Podiatry in Ireland
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Ireland
- Undergraduate Mental Health in Ireland