Undergraduate Japanese Studies Courses in Australia
Australia offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Japanese Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Australia with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Japanese Studies universities in Australia
Undergraduate Japanese Studies fees in Australia
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Japanese Studies in Australia - £9,288
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Japanese Studies in Australia - £9,288
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Japanese Studies in Australia
Before moving to study in Australia you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Australia student visa
Studying Undergraduate Japanese Studies in Australia eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Australia. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Japanese Studies qualification in Australia
Once you’ve completed your studies in Australia you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Australia and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Temporary Graduate Work visa
|2 - 4 years
Top Undergraduate Japanese Studies Courses in the Australia
- Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) Japanese StudiesThe University of Western Australia£18,524
- Bachelor of Arts Japanese StudiesThe University of Western Australia£18,524
2+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Culinary Art in Australia
- Undergraduate Asian Studies in Australia
- Undergraduate Korean Studies in Australia
- Undergraduate Chinese Studies in Australia
- Undergraduate Non-American Studies in Australia
- Undergraduate European Studies in Australia
- Undergraduate German Studies in Australia