Zoology Courses in US
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Zoology in United States.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United States, you can access universities that rank highly in Zoology, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United States once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 4 institutions and 8 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 4 Zoology universities in United States
Zoology fees in United States
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Zoology in United States - £13,000
- Maximum fees Zoology in United States - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Zoology in United States
You need a student visa to study in United States. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Zoology in United States eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Zoology qualification in United States
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Zoology qualification in United States you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Zoology Courses in the United States
- Zoology & Pre-Veterinarian ScienceUniversity of Central Florida$17,102
- B.S. ZoologyKent State University$20,638
- Associate of Arts ZoologyCerritos College$23,773
- Bachelor in Zoology - Pre-Physician AssistantWashington State University$27,080
- Bachelor in Zoology - Pre-MedicineWashington State University$27,080
- Bachelor in Zoology - Pre-Veterinary MedicineWashington State University$27,080
- Bachelor in Zoology - Pre-Physical/Occupational TherapyWashington State University$27,080
- Bachelor in ZoologyWashington State University$27,080
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £22,000