Undergraduate Cyber Security Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Undergraduate in Cyber Security abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Undergraduate in Cyber Security you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
You can choose from over 100 institutions offering 245 Undergraduate courses in Cyber Security.
Fees start from £3,278 up to £62,273. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Undergraduate in Cyber Security. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Undergraduate in Cyber Security universities abroad
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Bournemouth University
- Staffordshire University
- Birmingham City University
- Coventry University
- London Metropolitan University
- Teesside University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Sunderland
Undergraduate in Cyber Security fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Undergraduate in Cyber Security. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Undergraduate in Cyber Security.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Undergraduate in Cyber Security are £3,278.
The maximum fees for Undergraduate in Cyber Security are £62,273.
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate in Cyber Security abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Undergraduate in Cyber Security abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate in Cyber Security qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Undergraduate Cyber Security Courses
Studying Undergraduate in Cyber Security is just the tip of the iceberg as there are many opportunities to specialise even further in the subject. For you to see all your options, we've outlined below where you can focus the subject even further.
- Associate in Science Economic Crime InvestigationGenesee Community College$6,254
- BS Computer Science and information Technology - Cyber Security ConcentrationTrine University$6,900
- Professional Certificate Cyber SecurityColorado Mesa University
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Information Systems Technology: Cybersecurity SpecializationPiedmont Virginia Community College$10,942.8
- Certificate in CybersecurityWestcliff University$11,160
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Computing (Computer Forensics & Security)South East Technological University€10,250
- Certificate CybersecurityUniversity of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)$11,980
- New Zealand Diploma in Cybersecurity (Level 6)Universal College of LearningNZ$22,325
- BSc (Hons) Cyber Security (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Computer Security with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- Undergraduate in Virtual and Augumented Reality
- Undergraduate in Ergonomics
- Undergraduate in Cloud Computing
- Undergraduate in Machine Learning
- Undergraduate in Information Systems
- Undergraduate in Artificial Intelligence
- Undergraduate in Informatics
- Undergraduate in Information Design
- Undergraduate in Computer Sciences
- Undergraduate in Television