Undergraduate Project And Event Management Courses Abroad
Choosing to study Undergraduate in Project And Event Management abroad is a decision that will hugely benefit your future.
With a Undergraduate in Project And Event Management you will excel in the subject and set yourself up for a prosperous career.
Five countries in total are best to consider. These are the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand. Each offers a different array of opportunities and unique universities.
You can choose from over 61 institutions offering 209 Undergraduate courses in Project And Event Management.
Fees start from £1,000 up to £27,000. The actual cost will depend on your chosen institution, so do make sure you check. If costs are a concern, many scholarships available can help with funding. Each scholarship has different criteria to qualify for but can help cover living costs and tuition fees.
You must also have a suitable background when applying for Undergraduate in Project And Event Management. Different universities will have different requirements, so check their criteria before applying.
You will also likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Undergraduate in Project And Event Management universities abroad
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Chester
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Northampton
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Brighton
- University of Sunderland
- Coventry University
Undergraduate in Project And Event Management fees abroad
There’s no way around tuition fees (unless you have a scholarship of course) as they are a necessity to study Undergraduate in Project And Event Management. Fees can be higher or lower depending on which country you decide to study in and the university.
To find out what you’ll need to pay, please look to your chosen university for Undergraduate in Project And Event Management.
To help you get a general idea, we’ve identified the minimum and maximum fees below.
Don’t forget there are many scholarships available that you can apply for to help reduce costs.
The minimum fees for Undergraduate in Project And Event Management are £1,000.
The maximum fees for Undergraduate in Project And Event Management are £27,000.
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate in Project And Event Management abroad
Most countries require students to take a student visa before studying there. There are costs associated with applying, which vary depending on the country. The table below outlines the costs you’ll be expected to pay.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Undergraduate in Project And Event Management abroad eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad, there is a set list of documents that you will need. The specific requirements depend on the country as well as the institution. In general, however, you will need the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Each university will outline the minimum score for each test before you apply, as well as any other additional document you may need, such as a portfolio.
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate in Project And Event Management qualification
Once you’ve finished your course, you will have the option to stay back in the country and look for work. In order to do so, you will have to apply for a post-study work permit.
Countries have different types of permits that differ in how long you can stay back for. The table below outlines the length of time each permit lets you stay in each country.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Project And Event Management Courses
- New Zealand Certificate in Project Management (Level 4)The Open Polytechnic of New ZealandNZ$2,201
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Project Management)The Open Polytechnic of New ZealandNZ$7,795
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) with strands in Project ManagementWaikato Institute of TechnologyNZ$21,565
- BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- BA (Hons) Events Management with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- New Zealand Certificate in Entertainment and Event Technology (Level 4)Universal College of LearningNZ$21,849
- BA (Hons) Events Management with HospitalityUniversity of Essex£11,100
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Project Management)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$21,995
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Project Management)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$21,995
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Event Management)Ara institute of CanterburyNZ$21,995
- Institutions offering the courses61
- Count of courses209
- Fee range (min-max)£1,000 - £27,000