What are some scholarships in India to study MS in the USA?Updated on: Aug 22, 2023
There are several scholarships available in India to study MS (Master of Science) in the USA. Some of the prominent ones include:
- Fulbright-Nehru Master's Fellowships: Offered by the United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF), these highly competitive scholarships provide funding for outstanding Indian students to pursue master's degrees in the USA.
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships: This foundation provides scholarships to Indian students who have been accepted into top-ranked American universities for various courses, including MS programs.
- KC Mahindra Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to Indian students who have secured admission to reputable foreign universities, including American institutions, for postgraduate studies.
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarships: Indian students applying for postgraduate studies, including MS in the USA, can apply for financial assistance through this foundation.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program: While primarily focused on postgraduate studies, the program offers scholarships to Indian students pursuing MS degrees at top universities worldwide, including the USA.
Additionally, many Indian state governments and other organisations also offer scholarships for higher studies abroad, so students should explore all available options to fund their MS education in the USA.
- 5 top US scholarships for international students to consider
- How to get a scholarship to study in USA: Tips and resources
- Scholarships for Indian students in US
- Can I get a 100% scholarship to study abroad?
- How do I get scholarships for M.S. in US universities?
- How hard is it to get into a US college with a scholarship?
- How to get a scholarship to study in the USA for free?
- How to get Scholarship in USA universities?
- US scholarships for international students