Edvoy believes everyone has the right to the education they want, wherever they are from.
Edvoy is a leading international student recruitment platform offering free advice and support to students thinking about studying abroad. We want to inspire and educate students who may be thinking about studying abroad, so they are informed to make the best decision for their future.
Make a difference
We’re here to represent the benefits and challenges of studying abroad and that’s where you come in. Who better to tell other students how it is, than those who have done it themselves?
Edvoy is launching a Student Ambassador Programme and we are inviting you to apply to be part of it.
For this pilot, we are looking for six students from around the world, studying at a UK university, and who have experience of Edvoy’s support. Ambassadors will be paid for their contribution and also receive a bonus for each student who enrolls on a study abroad course through Edvoy.
We’ll provide training and ongoing guidance. There will be three meetings during the pilot for everyone involved to regroup and hear your feedback (irl and virtual). Together we will develop the Ambassador Programme to be the best it can be, for you and future ambassadors.
You may be a marketing student, big on data, aspiring health professional or completing your MBA, ready to start your own business. We want to hear from you!
- Enthusiastic and positive about studying abroad, and ready to share your experience
- Creatively driven, spotting trends to find new ways to express your ideas
- Able and happy to work on your own, while being part of a bigger creative network
- Interested in bringing your own experiences to develop new ideas, but also willing to broaden your own learning
- Committed to all aspects of diversity
- Open to sharing feedback to develop the Student Ambassador Programme to grow it in the future.
Why become an Edvoy Student Ambassador?
- Meet our CEO and Founder, Sadiq Basha, previously an international student and now successful serial entrepreneur
- Gain insight working with Edvoy’s global marketing teams and create content that will be shared across the world
- Meet and network with like minded students from across the UK, and beyond
- You get training and Edvoy merch
- And of course you get paid!
How it works
Passionate about studying abroad and sharing your experience?
You could be one of our new student ambassadors…
Create and post social media content about studying abroad. We have some ideas but are open to what you think.
We’re asking for four posts a month over an initial three month period.
Ambassadors will be paid £200 a month but it doesn’t stop there.
Share your unique code on social media platforms and up to £100for each referral you make.
Be part of Edvoy’s new Student Ambassador Programme.
Application deadline: 31st March 2023