Chemistry Courses in Ireland
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Chemistry in Ireland.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in Ireland, you can access universities that rank highly in Chemistry, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in Ireland once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 4 institutions and 15 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 4 Chemistry universities in Ireland
Chemistry fees in Ireland
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Chemistry in Ireland - £9,000
- Maximum fees Chemistry in Ireland - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Chemistry in Ireland
You need a student visa to study in Ireland. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Chemistry in Ireland eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Chemistry qualification in Ireland
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Chemistry qualification in Ireland you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Chemistry Courses in the Ireland
- P.M.E. Professional Masters Education - ChemistryTrinity College Dublin€10,763
- Chemistry with Artificial IntelligenceDublin City University€14,904
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical and Industrial Chemistry - Biological and Chemical Sciences (Common Entry)University of Limerick€16,803
- PGDip Bioanalytical ChemistryUniversity College Cork€18,014
- PGDip Chemistry - Analytical ChemistryUniversity College Cork€18,014
- MSc Chemistry - Analysis of Pharmaceutical CompoundsUniversity College Cork€21,989
- MSc Chemistry - Analytical ChemistryUniversity College Cork€21,989
- MSc Chemistry - Environmental Analytical ChemistryUniversity College Cork€21,989
- BSc (Hons) ChemistryUniversity College Cork€21,989
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry of Pharmaceutical CompoundsUniversity College Cork€21,989
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses9
- Count of PG courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £23,000