Chemistry Courses in New Zealand
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Chemistry in New Zealand.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in New Zealand, you can access universities that rank highly in Chemistry, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in New Zealand once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 4 institutions and 21 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 4 Chemistry universities in New Zealand
Chemistry fees in New Zealand
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Chemistry in New Zealand - £14,000
- Maximum fees Chemistry in New Zealand - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Chemistry in New Zealand
You need a student visa to study in New Zealand. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
Studying Chemistry in New Zealand eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Chemistry qualification in New Zealand
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Chemistry qualification in New Zealand you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
Top Chemistry Courses in the New Zealand
- MPhil ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$28,645
- BSc in ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$31,483
- PhD ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$32,543
- BSc(Tech) in ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$33,700
- MSc(Tech) ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$35,509
- GDipSc ChemistryVictoria University of WellingtonNZ$35,566
- BSc ChemistryVictoria University of WellingtonNZ$35,566
- MSc(Research) ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$35,942
- MSc ChemistryUniversity of WaikatoNZ$35,942
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)Massey UniversityNZ$36,035
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses21
- Count of UG courses5
- Count of PG courses14
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £22,000