Chemistry Courses in US
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Chemistry in United States.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in United States, you can access universities that rank highly in Chemistry, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in United States once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 29 institutions and 88 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 10 Chemistry universities in United States
- Auburn University
- Louisiana State University
- Arizona State University
- Kent State University
- University of Albany
- Washington State University
- Wichita State University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of West Alabama
Chemistry fees in United States
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Chemistry in United States - £9,000
- Maximum fees Chemistry in United States - £81,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Chemistry in United States
You need a student visa to study in United States. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Chemistry in United States eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Chemistry qualification in United States
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Chemistry qualification in United States you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Chemistry Courses in the United States
- M.S. ChemistryUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,171
- Ph.D. Chemistry and BiochemistryUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,171
- PhD ChemistryUniversity of Albany$13,884
- BS Secondary Education – ChemistryUniversity of Central Florida$17,259
- BS Chemistry – BiochemistryUniversity of Central Florida$17,259
- BS Forensic Science – ChemistryUniversity of Central Florida$17,259
- Chemistry – ACS American Chemical Society CertifiedCleveland State University$17,350
- Chemistry – Pre-Professional StudiesCleveland State University$17,350
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science ChemistryUniversity of West Alabama$20,375
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Chemistry Comprehensive: Traditional TrackUniversity of West Alabama$20,375
- Institutions offering the courses29
- Count of courses88
- Count of UG courses72
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses5
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £81,000