Undergraduate Chemistry Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Chemistry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Chemistry universities in United States
- Auburn University
- Louisiana State University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Arizona State University
- University of Connecticut
- Hofstra University
- University of Idaho
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- University of North Texas
- University of West Alabama
Undergraduate Chemistry fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Chemistry in United States - £3,279
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Chemistry in United States - £62,310
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Chemistry in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Chemistry in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Chemistry qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Chemistry Courses in the United States
- Associate in Science Natural Sciences: Chemistry ConcentrationGenesee Community College$6,254
- Associate of Science (AS) ChemistrySeattle Central College$10,209
- Associate of Science (AS) ChemistrySouth Seattle College$10,209
- Associate of Science (AS) ChemistryNorth Seattle College$10,209
- BA ChemistrySouthwest Minnesota State University$10,122
- BS Chemistry EducationSouthwest Minnesota State University$10,122
- AS ChemistryIrvine Valley College$10,944
- Major Chemistry (Transfer)Irvine Valley College$10,944
- Associate of Science (AS) Physical and Natural Sciences: Chemistry TrackPiedmont Virginia Community College$10,942.8
- Chemistry (UC Transfer)Santa Monica College$12,738
- Undergraduate Atmospheric Chemistry in US
- Undergraduate Petrochemistry in US
- Undergraduate Physical Chemistry in US
- Undergraduate Flavor Chemistry in US
- Undergraduate Green Chemistry in US
- Undergraduate Medicinal Chemistry in US