Undergraduate Computer Sciences Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Computer Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Computer Sciences universities in United States
- Hofstra University
- Santa Monica College
- Cerritos College
- Valencia College
- Arizona State University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Auburn University
- College of the Canyons
- Colorado Mesa University
- Irvine Valley College
Undergraduate Computer Sciences fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United States - £3,260
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United States - £61,943
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Computer Sciences qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Computer Sciences Courses in the United States
- Associate in Applied Science Computer Information SystemsGenesee Community College$6,254
- Associate in Applied Science Computer Support and OperationsGenesee Community College$6,254
- Associate in Applied Science Computer Systems and Network TechnologiesGenesee Community College$6,254
- Professional Certificate Computed Tomography (Online)Colorado Mesa University$6,720
- BS Computer Science and information Technology - Cyber Security ConcentrationTrine University$6,900
- BS Computer Science and information Technology - Health Informatics ConcentrationTrine University$6,900
- BS Computer Science and information Technology - Web Development ConcentrationTrine University$6,900
- Certificate Full Stack DeveloperNorth Seattle College$6,923.68
- Certificate Information Technology: Data Analytics and DatabaseSeattle Central College$6,923.68
- Certificate of Achievement Computer Information System: Computer ProgrammingContra Costa College$8,484
- Undergraduate Technology Policy in US
- Undergraduate Recording in US
- Undergraduate Intelligence in US
- Undergraduate Mechanics in US
- Undergraduate Computer Graphics in US
- Undergraduate Cyber Security in US
- Undergraduate Systems science in US
- Undergraduate Systems Analysis in US
- Undergraduate Social Network Analysis in US
- Undergraduate Robotics in US