Doctorate Computer Sciences Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Doctorate Computer Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Doctorate Computer Sciences universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- University at Albany
- Washington State University
- Westcliff University
- Kent State University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Doctorate Computer Sciences fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Computer Sciences in United States - £6,480
- Maximum fees Doctorate Computer Sciences in United States - £28,349
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Computer Sciences in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Doctorate Computer Sciences in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Computer Sciences qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Doctorate Computer Sciences Courses in the United States
- Ph.D. Computational MathematicsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- PhD Computer ScienceUniversity at Albany$13,675.95
- PhD Electrical and Computer EngineeringUniversity at Albany$13,675.95
- PhD Computer Science and Information SystemsUniversity of Colorado Denver$19,391
- Ph.D. Computer ScienceKent State University$22,992
- DBA Doctor of Business Administration - Applied Computer ScienceWestcliff University$24,450
- Doctoral Certificate in Applied Computer ScienceWestcliff University$26,850
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer ScienceWashington State University$27,744
- Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical and Computer EngineeringWashington State University$27,744
- PHD Computer Science ArtArizona State University$44,456
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses16
- Count of UG courses199
- Count of PG courses67
- Count of Doctorate courses16
- Fee range (min-max)£6,480 - £28,349