Doctorate Education Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Doctorate Education courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Education universities in United States
- Kent State University
- Arizona State University
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Washington State University
- University at Albany
- University of Colorado Denver
- Westcliff University
- Sacred Heart University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
Doctorate Education fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Education in United States - £6,477
- Maximum fees Doctorate Education in United States - £28,335
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Education in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Doctorate Education in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Education qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Doctorate Education Courses in the United States
- M.S./Ph.D. Educational Research, Measurement, and EvaluationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Ph.D. Counseling and Counselor EducationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Ph.D. Educational Research, Measurement, and EvaluationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Ph.D. Educational StudiesUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Ph.D. Special EducationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- Ed.D. Educational LeadershipUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,004
- PhD Curriculum and InstructionUniversity at Albany$13,675.95
- PhD Educational Policy and LeadershipUniversity at Albany$13,675.95
- Doctoral Educational LeadershipSacred Heart University$16,200
- EdD Leadership for Educational EquityUniversity of Colorado Denver$17,456
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses34
- Count of UG courses390
- Count of PG courses205
- Count of Doctorate courses34
- Fee range (min-max)£6,477 - £28,335