Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Business Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Business Administration universities in United States
- Sacred Heart University
- Texas State University
- Trine University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Westcliff University
- Kent State University
- University at Albany
- University of Colorado Denver
- California Lutheran University
- New York Institute of Technology
Undergraduate Business Administration fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Business Administration in United States - £2,366
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Business Administration in United States - £36,280
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Business Administration in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Undergraduate Business Administration in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Business Administration qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in the United States
- Certificate Business Technology Management Entrepreneurship CertificateSeattle Central College£3,278
- Associate in Applied Science Business AdministrationGenesee Community College£4,933
- Associate in Applied Science EntrepreneurshipGenesee Community College£4,933
- Associate in Science Business AdministrationGenesee Community College£4,933
- Associate in Applied Science Business Administration: Marketing and Social MediaGenesee Community College£4,933
- Associate in Applied Science Business Administration: Supply Chain ManagementGenesee Community College£4,933
- Certificate Business Technology ManagementSeattle Central College£5,461
- AS Business Administration 2.0 (Transfer Degree)Mt. San Antonio College£6,852
- AS Business Administration (Transfer Degree)Mt. San Antonio College£6,852
- Associate in Science for Transfer Business Administration for Transfer 2.0College of the Canyons£7,378
282+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Hospitality Management in US
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in US
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in US
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in US
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in US
- Undergraduate Business Analytics in US
- Undergraduate Nonprofit Administration in US
- Undergraduate Business in US
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in US
- Undergraduate Accounting in US