Police Science Courses in Canada
Get ready to change your future when you decide to study Police Science in Canada.
People who have studied abroad said it not only improved their confidence but also gave them a better understanding of their cultural values and taught them worthwhile skills that influenced their future career.
When you decide to study in Canada, you can access universities that rank highly in Police Science, improving your job prospects. You also get the opportunity to stay back in Canada once you’ve graduated with a post-study work visa. There are plenty of universities on offer. Choose from 5 institutions and 13 courses.
The time is now to study abroad. It’s worth it, we promise.
Top 5 Police Science universities in Canada
- Conestoga College
- Niagara College
- Trent University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- University of Regina
Police Science fees in Canada
Tution fees will make up a large chunk of your costs. These will vary depending on which university you decide to study at, so do make sure you check with the institution.
There are also plenty of options to help cover the costs, such as scholarships. These can cover some or all tuition fees and other living expenses.
In general, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Police Science in Canada - £4,000
- Maximum fees Police Science in Canada - £14,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Police Science in Canada
You need a student visa to study in Canada. Please see the table below for how much you will need to pay for the application and other potential costs.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Police Science in Canada eligibility criteria
When applying to study abroad in any country, the documents you need tend to be pretty similar.
Some will vary depending on the institution, but we’ve outlined below the core documents you’ll need to make your application.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Police Science qualification in Canada
You’ll be pleased to know that once you’ve completed Police Science qualification in Canada you’ll be eligible to stay back and see work!
This is an excellent opportunity to put your degree to good use and begin your career. See the table below for how long you get to stay:
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Police Science Courses in the Canada
- Master of Arts(MA) Police StudiesUniversity of ReginaCA$8,162
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,840
- Diploma Police Foundations (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,840
- Diploma in Protection, Security and InvestigationGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$14,667
- Diploma in Police FoundationsGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$14,667
- GradCert Advanced Police Studies (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,031
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Customs Border Services)Niagara CollegeCA$17,272
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Private Security)Niagara CollegeCA$17,272
- Diploma Police FoundationsNiagara CollegeCA$17,272
- Bachelor Degree Police StudiesUniversity of ReginaCA$22,337
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses11
- Count of PG courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £14,000