Undergraduate Police Science Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Police Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Police Science universities in Canada
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Conestoga College
- Niagara College
- Trent University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- University of Regina
Undergraduate Police Science fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Police Science in Canada - £4,748
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Police Science in Canada - £10,090
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Police Science in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Undergraduate Police Science in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Police Science qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Undergraduate Police Science Courses in the Canada
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,750
- Diploma Police Foundations (Kitchener – Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$13,750
- Diploma in Protection, Security and InvestigationGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$14,150
- Diploma in Police FoundationsGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$14,150
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Kitchener – Doon) (Accelerated)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,163
- Diploma Police Foundations (B819)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$14,498.62
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (B803)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$15,684.76
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Customs Border Services)Niagara CollegeCA$16,625.9
- Diploma Protection, Security and Investigation (Private Security)Niagara CollegeCA$16,625.9
- Diploma Police FoundationsNiagara CollegeCA$16,625.9
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses16
- Count of UG courses16
- Count of PG courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£4,748 - £10,090