Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Business Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Business Administration universities in Canada
- Conestoga College
- St. Francis Xavier University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Crandall University
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Cape Breton University
- Trent University
- Nipissing University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of the Fraser Valley
Undergraduate Business Administration fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Business Administration in Canada - £2,914
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Business Administration in Canada - £9,324
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Business Administration in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa
|CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.
Studying Undergraduate Business Administration in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Business Administration qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)
Top Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in the Canada
- AEC in Operations and Production ManagementLaSalle College£5,711
- Diploma Events and Conventions ManagementThompson Rivers University£6,000
- AEC in Business ManagementLaSalle College£8,042
- AdvDip Business Administration - Financial Planning (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,253
- AdvDip Business Administration - Accounting (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,253
- AdvDip Business Administration - Marketing (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,253
- AdvDip Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management (Co-op) (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,253
- AdvDip Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga College£8,253
- Bachelor of Business AdministrationUniversity of Prince Edward Island£8,157
- Advanced Diploma in Business AdministrationGeorgian College of Applied Arts and Technology£8,246
105+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in Canada
- Undergraduate Business in Canada
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in Canada
- Undergraduate Business Analytics in Canada
- Undergraduate Hospitality Management in Canada
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in Canada
- Undergraduate Accounting in Canada
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in Canada
- Undergraduate Finance in Canada
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in Canada