Master of Business Administration Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Master of Business Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Master of Business Administration universities in Canada
- Conestoga College
- Cape Breton University
- Capilano University
- Fleming College Toronto
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Trent University
- University Canada West
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Regina
Master of Business Administration fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Master of Business Administration in Canada - £8,000
- Maximum fees Master of Business Administration in Canada - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Master of Business Administration in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Master of Business Administration in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Master of Business Administration qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Top Master of Business Administration Courses in the Canada
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Master of Business Administration courses in Canada. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- GradCert Administrative Business Management (Brantford)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,916
- GradCert Sustainable Business Management (Optional Co-op) (Kitchener - Doon)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,916
- GradCert Sustainable Business Management (Optional Co-op) (Brantford)Conestoga CollegeCA$14,916
- GradCert Business ManagementGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,930
- GradCert Global Business ManagementFleming College TorontoCA$18,418
- GradCert International Business ManagementFleming College TorontoCA$18,651
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) - OnlineUniversity Canada WestCA$18,663
- MBA Master of Business AdministrationUniversity of ReginaCA$18,853
- Master of Business Administration in Community Economic DevelopmentCape Breton UniversityCA$19,378
- Post-Graduate Certificate Technology ManagementSaskatchewan PolytechnicCA$20,025
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses23
- Count of UG courses90
- Count of PG courses23
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £28,000