Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in Canada
Canada offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Cyber Security courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Canada with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Cyber Security universities in Canada
- St. Clair College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Conestoga College
- Georgian College of Applied Arts and Technology
- New York Institute of Technology Vancouver
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- University of Victoria
Postgraduate Cyber Security fees in Canada
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Cyber Security in Canada - £4,846
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Cyber Security in Canada - £11,510
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in Canada
Before moving to study in Canada you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD$85.|
Studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in Canada eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Canada. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Cyber Security qualification in Canada
Once you’ve completed your studies in Canada you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Canada and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in the Canada
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Cyber Security courses in Canada. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- Graduate Certificate Cybersecurity Analytics - Automobility (T895)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$13,640.76
- Graduate Certificate Cybersecurity - Automobility (T891)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$13,640.76
- Graduate Certificate Cybersecurity (T890)St. Clair College of Applied Arts & TechnologyCA$13,640.76
- GradCert in CybersecurityGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,604
- GradCert Cybersecurity Response Planning (Waterloo)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- GradCert Information Technology Network Security (Waterloo)Conestoga CollegeCA$15,383
- Post-Graduate Certificate Cyber SecuritySaskatchewan PolytechnicCA$16,300
- MS CybersecurityNew York Institute of Technology VancouverCA$17,445
- MEng Telecommunications and Information SecurityUniversity of VictoriaCA$31,669
- Postgraduate Robotics in Canada
- Postgraduate Data Sciences and Big Data in Canada
- Postgraduate Computer Graphics in Canada
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in Canada
- Postgraduate Machine Learning in Canada
- Postgraduate Information Technology in Canada
- Postgraduate Social Network Analysis in Canada
- Postgraduate Information Systems in Canada
- Postgraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in Canada
- Postgraduate Intelligence in Canada